Consultation with Attorney Laura S. Outeda, Esq.
Understanding that lawyers are paid for their time, expertise, and knowledge, this fee is designed to ensure that the attorney spends her time with those who understand the value of legal services and are serious about securing the best legal advice and counsel for each particular matter and situation.
If you would like to schedule a direct phone conference with the attorney, please follow the steps below. After your payment is accepted, we will confirm the day and time for you to speak directly with the attorney and discuss your case, concerns and desired outcomes.
- Step 1: Pay the conference fee Legal Consultation (Family/Immigration) $250.00
- Legal Consultation (Wills and Estates) $100.00
- All Other Legal Matters $200.00
- Emergency/Weekend Consultation $350.00
- Out of Office Meeting $400.00hr
- 2nd and 3rd Consultations: Cost increases of the amount charged for the first consultation.
- The quoted fees are subject to change, please consult before making your appointment.
Step 2: Provide us your preferred days and times for the conference.
Step 3: Receive confirmation
Step 4: Conference - Attorney Laura S. Outeda, Esq. will be available to discuss your matter at the agreed upon day and time
Zelle: 1(718)651-5121 (Please allow 1 business day for payment to clear)
Credit/Debit Cards or Echecks: https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/lauraoutedalaw/operating (Allow 5 business days for payment to clear).
Thank you for choosing THE LAW OFFICE OF LAURA S. OUTEDA, ESQ.
Should you need to cancel or rebook your appointment we ask that you notify us within 24 hours to reschedule and 48 hours for cancellations. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Full service charges will be applied if you fail to contact us.
The Law Office of Laura S. Outeda, Esq.